Friday, July 13, 2012

We Heart Minnesota

We had such a wonderful time in Minnesota.  The kids and I arrived home Wednesday night after a very long day of travel.  The trip home did not go nearly as smooth as the trip there, but we made it.  The excitement of vacation has worn off, and after many days of playing with cousins everyone is over tired.  But as I said, we made it.  The kids were great on the long drive from the cabin to Minneapolis but be very happy you weren't sitting near us on the airplane!

We enjoyed every minute of every day we spent at the cabin.  It's such a magical place.  It is 100% summer to me.  This is where I spent every summer of my childhood from age 4.  I can't tell you how lucky we all feel to have this place in our lives.  It holds so many memories.




Stay tuned for TONS of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment