Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Adventures in Tubing

Grandma Sue picked up a new tube for the kids to enjoy.  And did they ever!  I was shocked that Ryan actually got on, but he did and had so much fun.  Ben was so patient to give them all a turn.  They could have gone all day.  The kids loved when Andrew and Lexi were riding and Ben made them fall off.  Emma and Ryan talked about this for days.  They thought that was SO awesome!


Ben, the Captain.

Andrew, Ryan and Gabe.  Gabe yelled, "Go faster"!

Jilli and Coho

Emma and Lexi


Ryan doing a little cheer!  He and Emma were so excited that they made Lexi and Andrew fall off the tube.  I seriously think it was the highlight of their week!

The fallen comrades!

Emma said, "I could ride on the tube all day".  

No comments:

Post a Comment