Sunday, July 1, 2012

Natalie Time

While the boys were in Sitka, Kendall went to stay with Grandma Karen for a few days.  That left just me and Natalie for some one on one time.  I was so excited to have only one child to take care of for a few days.  Unfortunately, I was the left with the worst one!  I really don't want that to sound so mean, but it is the truth.  Natalie requires much more attention that Ryan and Kendall do.  She is into everything, on top of everything and so finicky about things.  Oh, and then there is the no sleeping part.

We did have fun, though.  We got out to enjoy Kendall's tricycle.  She thought that was so much fun.  It is something that won't happen when her sister is home.  She was so proud she could get on and off all by herself. 



Our nanny, Hanni, enjoyed having just one child for a few days, too.  She took Natalie for a long walk one afternoon, and when I arrived home I found this sitting in my living room:



We both thought she looked completely adorable sleeping in Hanni's stroller.  She is so sweet, most of the time and especially when she's sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment