Gina and I thought it was so funny that they played so nicely together one day, but that evening as we were putting them to bed they had this to say:
Me. "Kendall, did you have a good day?"
Kendall. "I get mad a Evie 2 times. I don't play with her ever again."
Gina. "Evie, did you have a good day?"
Evie. "Kendall kept running away from me."
Evie was quite bossy this particular day so Kendall just needed a little space. It really wasn't a big deal but so funny that it impacted both of them so much. They were thick as thieves and booty shaking (yes, seriously) the next day, so all must have been forgiven.
Evie has quite a set of dance skills. She was good to show Kendall all her moves! Hilarious!!
| Don't you love the contrast in their skin color? You can tell the sun does not shine in Seattle! |
| Holding Hands. |
| Hugs. |
Evie: 3 1/2 Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment