Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gabriel

This is the kid you must not take your eyes off of.  He is so busy, just like his daddy, and a bit mischievous.  A pretty dangerous combination, if you ask me!

He's got the best little kid voice I know.  It's deep and raspy, and beyond adorable!  And he knows how to use it.  He can talk up a storm.

He disappeared one day, and we found him shortly after in one of the parked cars.  Not that big of deal on a cool day, but on a 95+ degree day it could have been a big deal.  He was only in there for a minute, so not a big deal but it was a good reminder for us all to keep track of him!

He gets these ideas in his head and just has to do what he's thinking about.  I don't know how Trisha and Ben keep up with him!  But I do know why they love him to pieces!!  He is such a sweet kid.


Gabe: 2 3/4 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment