I think this story describes Emma to a tee: After dinner, I asked Emma and Ryan to come down to the lake with me to help pick up the sand toys and carry up the floating devices. I asked Emma to run our neighbor Jerry's raft up to his house and she replies, "Ok. And then I'll come back down and see what else needs to be brought up". What 6 year old says that? Emma, of course!
She has grown up so much over the past year. I loved when she threw a water balloon at Grandpa Ken. Everyone knows you better expect pay back if you mess with Grandpa Ken. She loved it! She ran right into the cabin knowing he couldn't get her wet in there! She never would have done that last year. She's learning how to dish it out, and take it! Love that!
Emma had a super loose tooth that I still can't believe didn't fall out while we were there. It will be fun to see her new smile when we see her next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment