Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Zac

Natalie and I got to meet Baby Zachary when I was home in February for my Grandma Evelyn's funeral, but Ryan and Kendall had not met him yet.  They had a little trouble figuring him out.  With 9 kids around I guess it's hard to keep track of the littlest, especially since he is so good and hardly makes a peep.  He really is the cutest thing, and I can't believe I don't have a picture of him with his big brown eyes open.  They are gorgeous.  His cheeks are so kissable and his face just lights up when you talk to him.  And I love how he is the spitting image of his Mama.  His brother and sister look just like their Daddy (my brother), so it was only fitting that Trisha got one that looks just like her.

One of my favorite lines by Kendall during the week was when she asked, "Mommy, why does that baby have a peanut?".

Zac and his Mama.

Love those chubby hands.

So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment