Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July



The kids and I arrived in Minnesota Monday.  All three of them did AWESOME on the plane.  The little boy in front of us really made them look like angels!  After our flight we had a long drive to the cabin.  The kids did amazing on this leg of the trip, too.  After over 12 hours of travel we arrived at the cabin safe and sound.  We had an amazing lightning storm to lead us there, and lots of help from Uncle Charlie and Aunt Jeannie.  I couldn't have done it without them.  Well, I probably could have but it was so nice to have their help.

We couldn't be happier to be a the cabin for the next 9 days.  The kids have been having so much fun with their cousins (we are missing Jack, Luke and Grace) in the 90 + degree heat.  We have found summer, and are loving every minute of it.

We'll soon head down to the lake to enjoy the Tulaby Lake parade.  It will be a fun day.  Happy 4th to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment