We had a small Baumann Family reunion on July 8th. My cousin Anna, her husband Kurt, my cousin Chris and his wife Mary were the only ones to make it. It was so fun to see them all! And I am so bummed this is the only picture I took. With all the pictures I took over the week, how did I not get a good one of all of us?
Anyway, Anna and Kurt and Chris and Mary have college age kids for the most part so they loved watching all the chaos at the cabin. We all thought it was so funny that Kurt figured out right away that you need to keep your eye on Gabe. He could see "trouble" written all over his face! Anna didn't miss a beat and jumped right into the Natalie Rotation. Thanks, Anna!
It was such a fun afternoon, and so wonderful to be able to spend time with family I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like to.
No comments:
Post a Comment