My friend Sarah Houdek was my date and "nanny" for the day. It was great to have her help with Natalie during the wedding and the reception. And I thought it was very fitting she be there to see another Sarah marry another Alan. Sarah H. is also married to an Allen!
Sarah N. was a gorgeous bride. The ceremony was beautiful, as was the reception.
Sarah, Natalie and I timed our drive from the cabin a little short, and arrived just before the ceremony began. No time to change Natalie, so we changed her in the car afterward. She looked darling in her little red dress.
Natalie was good as gold during the wedding and at the reception, until I felt something running down my arm. Turned out to be baby poop. Yep. Baby poop was running down my arm, and covering my entire front. I just about died laughing. After a very discreet escape from the table, Sarah and I made it to the bathroom to get Ms. Natalie in some clean clothes. I might add that the baby poop ran down my leg when I stood up! It really was hysterical.
| Natalie in her clean clothes! |
| The beautiful bride, Sarah! |
I was so happy I made the trip to be a part of Sarah's day! It turned out to be one fun adventure!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gengenbach!
No comments:
Post a Comment