Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kendall and Evie

My sister Gina's 2-1/2 year old, Evelyn, is the funniest kid.  I have never met a child with so much personality.  The way she talks non-stop and sashays when walks is beyond funny.  She calls her mother, "Miss Pussycat" and says "Oh Peacocks" when something doesn't go her way.  There is never a dull moment when Evie is around.

Evie and Kendall got along great the first day we were at the cabin, but things turned sour quickly.  I'm not sure what happened, but when I walked in on the two of them hitting each other like a full on cat fight I knew it wasn't good.  The rest of the time we were there Gina and I had to watch them like hawks.  Kendall turned into such a little bully and would not let Evie get by without hitting at her.

She even hit her on the head with a book!  Ev soon learned to steer clear of my "sweet" Kendall.  Gina and I could not keep straight faces.  Watching the two of them interact was quite comical.  Kendall would say, "sow-ee" and give Ev a hug, but would turn around minutes later and slap at her again. 

They did have a few sweet moments, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment