When we were in Minnesota we visited my friend Sarah at her parent's home on Straight Lake. When I was growing up Sarah lived about 5 minutes from us, and we did everything together. Sarah's parents are now retired and have moved to Straight Lake. This is also the same lake where Sarah's Grandma Betty spends her summers. Sarah and I spent so many summer days at Grandma Betty's cabin when we were growing up, but I haven't been back for almost 15 years.
It was such a fun experience to visit Sarah, her kids and Grandma Betty. The kids had fun jumping on the trampoline and swimming in the lake (just as we did years ago). It was so fun to reminisce about the good old days, and remember how it felt to be carefree on a beautiful summer day!
 |
| Natalie with Sarah's son Luke. |
 |
| Sarah's daughter Ava and Natalie. |
 |
| Luke, Ava and Ryan having a blast in the water. |
 |
| Me and Sarah with the girls. |
No comments:
Post a Comment