Kendall did not get the whole birthday concept at all, until the cupcakes came out that is. Once she made that connection she wall all about "Dendall's birfday". She was so excited about the cupcakes that she climbed on the table.
And then tried to blow out her candles.
When she couldn't figure out how to get that flame out her big brother helped. Enough already, there were cupcakes to be eaten!
Our swimming adventure was so fun. David took the two older kids in while Natalie and I sat on the sidelines. After her snack we joined in the fun, too.
| Tuckered out. |
When we got home we had "PEET-ZZAAA", Kendall's favorite and more cupcakes! It was fun to watch her open her gifts this year. She really got into it, and loved her Hokey Pokey Elmo. She even had to blow him kisses before bedtime. Have I mentioned how sweet she is?
| So excited to have her very own Ichiro shirt... |
| and Mariner hat. Thanks, Ryan! |
| Hello, Elmo I'm Kendall. |
No comments:
Post a Comment