Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Three Months
What a difference a month makes! Natalie has changed so much over the last month. She is no longer fussy, but one happy, content little baby instead. She sleeps all night which is a dream to me. And she is very easy to read. I know exactly when she's hungry, when she has to burp or when she just needs a nap. It's amazing how that makes life so much easier.
Natalie took her first airplane ride to Minnesota this past month. She did great getting to Minnesota, but wasn't as easy for me on the way home. This may have had something to do with the fact that I was flying solo with all three kids and couldn't devout all my time to her, though.
I wasn't very consistent giving her Zantac when we were in Minnesota, and it didn't seem to bother her so I've gradually weened her off. She continues to do great without, so we'll just see how she does.
Natalie loves to be around the action and she loves to be outside. When spoken to she always responds with a huge smile. She has been so smiley and happy! She has also been "talking" to us. We love to hear her cooing sounds throughout the day.
She also discovered her hand this month. It's so fun to watch her analyze that fist! I would love to know what she's thinking as she's checking it out.
She has grown even longer this month and is now in 6 month size clothes. She is just starting to lose the hair on the back of her head as most babies do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes back just as dark. She is definitely a healthy, happy little girl and we are so blessed that she is ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment