The kids could not wait to get to the beach this morning. We awoke to blue skies and lots of sunshine! Tide was low, and the girls could not resist the tide pools. Natalie was soaked in minutes, as usual. The boys disappeared in the beach grass for some exploring and "hunting".
We took a break for a grocery store run and some lunch, then headed back down to the beach for the afternoon. What a life! The kids had the best time. It is so much fun to watch them all together. The beach is truly a magical place!
The only bad part of the day was that I realized I forgot the SIM card for my camera so it was unusable all weekend. Such a bummer! A big thanks to Jen for taking so many great pictures, and letting me use her camera when I needed a fix.
These nudey girls are so adorable!


































No comments:
Post a Comment