Sunday, July 26, 2015

One Final Tournament

Just when we thought we were done with baseball, one final tournament popped up.

Ryan practiced Tuesday and Thursday with his IBC team this week, then played in a tournament in Everett on Saturday and Sunday.  They played in the 9U age group this time around, so faced tougher competition than they had all season.

They did great on Saturday, winning both games.  The girls and I made it up for the second game, and I loved watching my boy play again.  He made some great plays at first base, and had a couple great hits.


These two are so much fun to watch, too!

The team played again early Sunday morning. We decided waking the girls up super early to drag them to baseball was not a good idea and while I was sad not to be there, I loved getting updates from David.  They ended up losing both games, but David said Ryan played the best he's ever seen him play.  Yay Ryan!  Apparently he was a hitting fool!  

It was a great season with a great team!  Ryan was so lucky to have such great coaches and great teammates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment