On our last night in Minnesota, we drove into Mahnomen to eat dinner at the Burger Hut (my old stompin' grounds). I spent many days there working when I was in high school, and have so many fun memories of that place.
On the drive in we had "texting wars" with Gunnar. Which, I guess, is taking pictures and sending them back and forth! Ha!
Dinner tasted so good to me, and I loved sharing it with my family (especially David since it was his first trip there). After dinner we did a little tour of Mahnomen and drove by our old house and the school. It was really fun for me to show Ryan. He had lots of questions this time!
We said our goodbyes to the Gunderson crew (so sad) then made our way back to the cabin where Kendall insisted we have one last fire. So of course, Grandma said yes!
It was so wonderful to sit and listen to the loons one last time before we left. The cabin is such a magical place.






No comments:
Post a Comment