Saturday, July 12, 2014

Natalie at 3



Dear Natalie,

There are not enough words to describe you at 3.  You are such a little bundle of personality.  The stuff that comes out of your mouth cracks us up on a daily basis.  You are just the goofiest, cutest little thing.

You have a mind of your own.  You definitely know what you want, when you want it, and how you are going to get it.  I suspect this will serve you well in life, but makes it really difficult to parent you.

You have a smile on your face 90% of the day.  I hope this never changes.  You are just the happiest little kid, and rub off on everyone you meet.  You are such a little charmer, and have most people wrapped around your finger within minutes of meeting them.

Most days you wake up singing, and sing your way through each day.  You love anything musical. We all love watching sing, dance and play instruments.  You're quite the entertainer.  You must wear a dress everyday so when you singing and dancing you have a good twirling dress on. 

You still adore Ryan and Kendall, and love to do what they are doing.  Three can be a crowd, but most days you all play very nicely together.

You are still a book lover.  When you are quiet, and I still think you're up to no good you are usually reading books.  You will sit and read books for hours.  If you aren't reading books, you are coloring - another one of your favorite things.

You talk non-stop, and have so many questions.  Your vocabulary is completely ridiculous as it has always been.  Most people think you are 4, not 3.  Thank goodness you are still just 3.  You are growing up way to fast the way it is. 

You potty trained pretty easily, now that it's all said and done.  You only wear a pull up at night, and some mornings you wake up dry.  It's hard to believe you were in diapers 5 or 6 months ago.  I just can't fathom that.  You go on the potty so effortlessly now.

The one thing people comment most about is your hair.  Most people think I spend hours curling your hair every day to get it styled so perfectly.  I do not.  From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep, your hair looks perfectly styled just because it's so naturally awesome like that.  Lucky you!

I could go on and on about what an awesome kid you are.  We all really do adore you so much, as you bring so much joy to each day.

I love you Natalie Susan!
-Mommy

3 Year Old Stats:
Height: 90th percentile
Weight: 80th percentile
Eye Color: Brown
Hair:  Absolutely perfect
Favorite thing: You still love your blankies!
Favorite show: Paw Patrol
Favorite color: Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment