Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dance Camp

Kendall and Ryan attended Dance Camp through the Community Center last week.  I was a little unsure how Ryan would do, but he loved hanging out with his friend Eli everyday.  They were the only two boys in attendance.  I was also worried about Kendall putting in a 9-4 day for a full week, but she held her own and did awesome.  I was so impressed with her stage presence.  Since she is typically more reserved I thought she might not like performing in front of a crowd, but she definitely proved us wrong.  They both had a great week.

Eli, Ryan, Kyra, Temri and Kendall framing their faces!

My dancing duo.

The gang with their fun teachers.

I did video the entire end-of-camp show, but can't get the videos to upload.  Believe me, the kids did an amazing job.



No comments:

Post a Comment