An annual beach clean up is held the day after the 4th. The beach is littered with fireworks debris among many other things. We ventured down to do our part in the clean-up. While David, Bill and I cleaned up, the kids played in the sand. I turned to check on them and found this:
I'm not quite sure what possess Natalie to do certain things, but she always has us laughing.
I love how amazing Natalie's hair looks in this picture, and also love how it looks as if Ryan is going to take her head off with his bat. He was no where near her for the record.
These kids just love to fill buckets full of sand.
I love how this captures her adoration for her brother.
Robbie is such a good dog.
She was not into getting her picture taken.
She was into hanging out with her grandpa.
Batter up! How lucky were we to find a bat left behind.
Showing off their rare coins - aka fireworks debris.
No comments:
Post a Comment