Monday, September 10, 2012

The Bus

We put Ryan on the bus for day #2.  I was so not thrilled with the idea, but he was excited about getting to RIDE THE BUS.

We got him on just fine.




Then I stalked the bus to school to make sure he got there safe and sound.  I wasn't impressed with how things were organized after they got off the bus but he made it to his classroom just fine.

I volunteered at lunch that day, then went back again to make sure he got on the right bus for the ride home. Again, I was not impressed with how things were organized but so glad I had gone to see the routine myself so we could chat about what he needed to do when I wasn't there.  He's got his bus number down, so hopefully he will pay attention and get on the right one unassisted!

A couple neighbor boys also ride the same bus so if he does get on the wrong bus, he'll likely have some friends along with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment