We had Kendall's birthday party today. It was such fun.
I started decorating before her actual birthday, and loved seeing her reaction when she'd wake to find new decorations.
Last night I spent a bit more time than I probably should have creating this for the party:
Kendall's reaction this morning made it all worthwhile. She could not believe it was for HER party. She is so sweet and appreciative.
We spent the next couple hours getting ready and answering the question: "When is everyone going to be here?" a hundred times. Everyone did arrive, and we had a blast.
The kids painted, jumped in the bouncy house and ate way too much sugar. We loved seeing our friends and celebrating such a special 3 year old!
The adults watched the kids, and the Seahawks lose and enjoyed David's amazing Bloody Mary bar and Mimosas!
 |
| The deck painting. |
 |
| The canvas painting. |
 |
| The boys. |
 |
| Laura and Natalie. |
 |
| Shari enjoying the Bloody Mary bar. |
 |
| The Bloody Mary Bar |
 |
| The Birthday Girl |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy |
 |
| The kids eating cupcakes. Yum! |
 |
| Me, Liz and KC |
 |
| Bouncy House! |
 |
| The boys playing football with Donald. |
 |
| Esme with her smock. I made these for each of the kids, but couldn't figure out how to work my sewing machine to stitch them on. So mortified! Needless to say, it had been awhile since I have used my machine! They were still pretty cute, but I'm sure the letters didn't stay on very long. :( |
 |
| Miss Muriel. Ryan went to Co-op with her, and now Kendall goes to Co-op with her sister Clara. So fun to see her again! |
 |
| The rainbow wreath! Thanks for your help Grandma Karen! |
 |
| Melanie and Lucy, Hanni's chicken. |
 |
| The gifts! |
 |
| Kendall received so many awesome gifts. |
.JPG) |
| Party! Love this shot by Donald. |
A very special thank you to Shari who stole my camera and took many of these amazing pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment