What I love most is that 1. I got her sweet little sway dance on video. We all love when she starts dancing. It happens every time she hears any music. 2. She got so hung up on the balloon, aka "ball", that was on the shelf behind me. 3. When she bends down to kiss the guy on the flyer. So hysterical! She does give the best kisses, though!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Babble
Here's a clip of Natalie "talking". She is saying way more words than she should be but when I wanted her to "Perform" for me she wouldn't. I was hoping to get her to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for me. She can't actually sing the words, but she definitely has the tune down. I got this instead:
What I love most is that 1. I got her sweet little sway dance on video. We all love when she starts dancing. It happens every time she hears any music. 2. She got so hung up on the balloon, aka "ball", that was on the shelf behind me. 3. When she bends down to kiss the guy on the flyer. So hysterical! She does give the best kisses, though!
What I love most is that 1. I got her sweet little sway dance on video. We all love when she starts dancing. It happens every time she hears any music. 2. She got so hung up on the balloon, aka "ball", that was on the shelf behind me. 3. When she bends down to kiss the guy on the flyer. So hysterical! She does give the best kisses, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment