After going through the barns we ventured over to the rides at the Cowlitz County Fair! Kendall was skeptical about everything. She did want to go in this huge bouncy house thing, but the ticket taker was going to make me go with her. There was no way I would fit through the extra long tunnel slide. I'm sure I would have but that was my story, and I was sticking to it. I'm sure you can picture the huge County Fair bouncy house monstrosity. No thanks. Kendall then decided that the big green slide would be fun, although she showed no emotion what-so-ever as we were coming down. No screams, no giggles. Nothing. After awhile she said, "that slide too big for me". Oh, that girl. The bouncy house thing was even bigger so I'm glad we decided not to do that. Ryan thought the big slide was pretty fun. He, David and I went on the ferris wheel which was great. So fun to watch Ryan's expressions, and see the Fair from up high. We also loved waving the the girls and Grandma and Grandpa each time we went around.
We let the kids pick one game to play before it was time to go. They immediately went to the giant fishing game. The were just playing the miniature version at Grandma and Grandpa's so I wasn't surprised. They both caught a "big" fish right away and were thrilled with the little stuffed animal they won as a prize.
Kendall and Grandma closed out the day with a little dancing to the live music, and then it was time to go! Such a fun day.
 |
| Riding the cars. Ryan was not impressed. He was most excited about riding with Kendall and then she refused to go. |
 |
| Taking it all in. Watching Ryan on the cars. |
 |
| The big slide. |
 |
| Kendall was NOT impressed. |
 |
| The perfect little County Fair! |
 |
| The view from the ferris wheel. |
 |
| The highlight. The giant fishing game! |
 |
| My proud fisherwoman! |
 |
| Ryan with his big catch. |
 |
| The prize! Kendall loves her sea star, too! |
 |
| Natalie's first ride. She was so funny. She loved sitting on the horse, until it started going up and down. Her facial expressions were priceless. |
 |
| Dance! |
 |
| Tuckered out. |
My only regret: Not getting cotton candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment