The kids and I ventured to the beach for the long weekend. We left Saturday morning, because Ryan refused to miss school on Friday, and returned Monday morning. The drive wasn't too long and our time wasn't too short. I was worried about both, so was quite happy it turned out to be a great weekend.
The kids had so much fun, as always, and I got a little break thanks to Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bill.
Natalie kept busy helping Grandpa unload the dishwasher.
All three of the kids loved up Robbie. He was so good to put up with them.
Ryan played a lot of baseball, and kicked his mom's butt.
To the beach we went!
Natalie LOVED crawling in the sand.
Kendall didn't have enough shovels (apparently the 3 in her hand were not enough!) so threw a fit, and grew increasingly irritated because the wind kept blowing her hair in her eyes!
She did eventually calm down and enjoy herself.
And got super silly. She really can be hysterical.
Ryan was eager to build sand castles, but was a bit disappointed they didn't stay intact.
It was a bit windy to stay too long, so I gathered up my three little tumbleweeds and we headed back to the house.
It felt so good to get out of Seattle for a few days, and so thankful we have such a wonderful place to go to escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment