Saturday, May 19, 2012
M's Game
We went to our first Mariner's game of the season when my parents were here. It was also Natalie's first M's game. How fitting that they played the Minnesota Twins!
Ryan was so torn as to what gear to wear. Grandma and Grandpa had Twins gear on, and so did the girls. He was so relieved when I told him I was wearing Mariner gear. He was so happy to put on his Ichiro shirt. We love our Mariner's - even if they are bad.
It was a perfect day for a baseball game! We had sunshine, great seats and the girls did really well. I was worried about Kendall since the game was during her usual nap time, but she did good. She was entertained by the Little League boys sitting behind us. It was unfortunate that the highlight of her day took place in the first 5 minutes of us sitting down. Not only did Mariner Moose make an appearance, but Elmo did too! She's still talking about it.
My Mom was anticipating us having to leave early, but we made it through the entire game! Ryan and I had fun cheering for the M's while the rest of our crew grumbled about how lousy the Twins are playing this year. Go Mariners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment