Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Week of Firsts

Last week was a big week for Kendall.  She got her first ear infection - no fun at all, and her first big girl haircut - loads of fun!  After getting her on an antibiotic she is doing much better.  She still isn't sleeping the greatest, but we're thankful she's feeling better and is her spunky self again.

Her first haircut was much needed, according to her Dad.  My mom and I had both trimmed her bangs, but it really was time for the next step.  Her hair grows forward so neither my mom or I knew how it should be cut so we sought out professional help.  Kendall did an awesome job sitting nicely as Jodi trimmed away.  Jodi did a great job, and we were very pleased with the final result.  Kendall even got a sparkly glitter dusting before we left.  It's so not Kendall's thing, but I do think she had fun with it!  She was excited to come home and show Ryan her new look.  Most of her curls are gone in the back, which makes me a little sad but I know they'll be back before we know it.

How cute is her cheesy grin?

No comments:

Post a Comment