Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Night, Sleep Tight

The other night, when doing bedtime solo, I told Ryan I was going to bed and that he was in charge of putting the girls to bed.  Of course, I was totally kidding, but he said, "Ok".  Before I knew it, he rounded up Kendall, got her nuk and blankies and got her into bed.  Then he began reading to her, then singing.  He's got our little routine down pat.


I enjoyed every second as I listened to them from the rocking chair in the other room.   And then I decided I better get a little video of them singing.


Kendall didn't actually go to bed, but Ryan did put up a valiant effort.  At one point he even told her, "Kendall, if you don't sit still I'm not going to sing".  I'm pretty sure he's heard that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment