Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Only One More Day

Ryan has been feverishly asking every morning if today is the day.  If today is the seventh day.  He was so happy this morning that today is the sixth day, and that means we have only one more day.  Only ONE. MORE. DAY. until we get to travel to Idaho for the wedding, and more importantly see Uncle Michael.  The boy could not be more excited.  I wish I would have the smarts to video tape his enthusiasm.  It is the cutest thing!

Yesterday morning he woke up telling Honu (his beloved turtle) and Mariner Moose (his next favorite) how we were going to go to see Uncle Michael, and play baseball at his house, and go swimming.  He wasn't so happy when I told him that it was only the fifth day.  He was certain it was the seventh.  A tantrum ensued.  I was so happy when today went much smoother.  Tomorrow is going to be great!

On the way to daycare this morning he said, "Daddy is going to dance with me at the wedding".  Just out of the blue it came out.  He must be thinking about it constantly.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment