It's sad to think we have only a week left in Paradise. The time flies by so quickly when we're here. I never get used to that.
David and I walked the beach this morning, and enjoyed our couple time. Ryan stayed with Grandma Sue and Aunt Jenny. He is always very concerned where Jack and Luke are, so enjoyed playing with them.
After our walk, we all headed for the beach. Luke decided he wasn't going to the beach, so stayed in with Grandpa Ken and Chuck. I don't know if any of them left the condo all day. It was a windy day today, and everyone seemed rather tired.
We just took it easy most of the day, and I think we all fit in a nap! Ahhh...vacation!!
We watched the sunset from the condo, and enjoyed a delicious dinner thanks to David.
Grandma Sue wasn't feeling the greatest, so we're hoping she'll be up for our Whale Watching adventure tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment