So now I'm up to date and will try to post our adventures daily.
We awoke to the birds chirping this morning. It is such a wonderful sound!
We joined everyone for breakfast, and then headed to the beach. We were all so excited to get our feet in the sand! Ryan didn't know what to think at first, but was soon running around like a crazy man. He would run and flop in the sand, and soon was a sand monster! I'm sure we will be finding sand for days after we return to Seattle!
Ryan ran down the beach without looking back. I tried to see how far he would go, but decided I better get him before he got too far down the beach. He just ran and ran without looking back, but as soon as I took off into the water without him he screamed. I just don't get it!! 2 hours of sun was enough for us today. We were all tired and hungry so headed up for lunch and nap.
David just headed out to snorkel with Chuck. They are checking out the hot spots for the rest of us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment