Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 2 - Trip to Maui

Our flight left Seattle at 8:25am. It was a long 5 hours, 48 minutes but all the kids did good. Ryan got the worst grade, as usual, but he really didn't do that bad. I always wish he would sleep more. He napped less than an hour the entire trip. Jack and I swapped seats for awhile so he and Ryan could watch a video together. We were all happy to land in Maui on time. We headed to Costco, then made the 20 minute trip to Kihei. The scenery never gets old, neither do the 80 degree temperatures I might add!

By the time we landed at our condos, we were all tired, hungry and crabby. We joined everyone for an early dinner, watched Ryan turn into a crazed lunatic, and forfeited the sunset to get him to bed. He slept great, which was awesome. He usually doesn't sleep well when he's overtired, so we were thankful sleep came easy last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment