Saturday, September 3, 2016

Happy 5 1/3 Natalie!

I win lame mom award for throwing Natalie a birthday party 3 months late!  There was so much going on in June, I just didn't have the energy to throw a party together.  We celebrated with Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bill, and with just the 5 of us.  We also had a little celebration in Yellowstone as well so it's not like the kid was lacking.  BUT, we didn't have her friends over and as soon as I brought up planning Kendall's party Natalie laid the guilt on thick!  I felt horrible, so was thankful we could get the 3 friends she wanted to invite over for a fun party to celebrate our 5 1/3 year old!

It was a perfect morning celebrating our happy girl!







She even picked out this fancy party dress espcially for her special day!



These two.



No comments:

Post a Comment