My van died.
Such a sad thing. I hate buying cars. I hate looking for cars. I don't care much about cars. I just want something reliable that will get me from point A to point B, somthing that will hold lots of kids (mine and a friend for each) and have decent storage. I don't care about color, any fancy bells and whistles - nothing! So as you can imagine, shopping for a car is the last thing on my list of things I care to do with my time. Taking 3 kids along is my idea of a nightmare. When we finally found a few hours (during the Seahawks game, mind you) to go car shopping the kids made my nightmare come true! We eventually found the kid's room for them to watch Scooby Doo, which saved our lives - or their lives I should say.
Before I banished them to the kids' room, I caught Natalie making the silliest faces in the mirror - ha! Just as I snapped the picture she gave me this cute smile. It's a good things she's cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment