It was take your Kindergartner to work day today. David and I crossed schedules - he thought I was going to have her, I thought he was going to have her - so Natalie came to work with me after we got Ryan and Kendall on the bus for their first day of school. (Kindergartners start next Wednesday).
This kid is so fun. She entertained herself with post-its while I worked. She made herself, me and David. :)
Then we ventured out to the post office, which is past the stadiums in Pioneer Square. We said hello to Russell Wilson, popped into a gallery because Natalie insisted on it, tried a new restaurant for lunch then played in the park. Talk about broadening our horizons!
We didn't even plan our matching shoes!
Goofy girl! This doesn't even look like Natalie.
When we got back to the office, Natalie watched a movie while I worked a little more. It wasn't the most productive work day for me, but it sure was one of the best days at the office in awhile!
I think Natalie had fun, too.













No comments:
Post a Comment