Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Clean Up

We did a little clean up crack down at our house last night.  The house had been a disaster for weeks.  We've been so busy with baseball and various other things that we just let it get out of control.  The girls in particular had stuff everywhere.  We dumped all the toys in the art room and did a huge toy sort and got everything back into their rightful places. 

Through the entire process Natalie was no help. She never is.  She is the worst cleaner-upper on the planet, I swear.  When I threaten to take toys away because of this she says, "ok".

She makes me crazy.

I found her little mouse and asked her to put it away.  When she actually listened, I was shocked.

Until I realized where she put it!

I guess she decided the candle holder made a good little home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment