The kids settled in quite easily, and we had some much needed down time before hitting the swimming pool. I did a bit of stressing after I learned the hotel shuttle's first run to the airport wasn't until 5:30am. The only reason I stayed at the hotel was so the shuttle could get me to the airport to make our 7am flight on Sunday morning. Getting there at 5:45 (at the earliest) with 3 kids by myself was not going to cut it. Alas, I could take a cab - but I was still irritated.
Anyway, the kids were so excited to go swimming. I, on the other hand, was not so thrilled about the idea of being in the pool with 3 kids by myself without life jackets. But once again, the kids proved there was nothing to worry about. Kendall and Ryan totally rocked the deep end - 9 feet of water - and they were little fish. I guess those swim lessons are paying off. I was so amazed - and proud. Kendall would jump into the deep end and swim to the side. So fun to watch! Natalie was pretty darn brave, too. We spent as much time there as we could, then enjoyed a movie and room service.
And then the kids totally passed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment