Sunday, August 31, 2014

Meeting Evan

On Saturday morning my friend Sarah and her two boys Tyler and Evan picked us up for a play date.  Sarah took us to an amazing park called Chutes and Ladders - so cool!  She's determined this park will get us to move back to Minnesota so we could spend every Saturday together.  I wish!

Sarah's boys are completely adorable and I so enjoyed seeing them, and especially meeting baby Evan who was born in April.  Tyler has the cutest personality, and I still smile thinking about his cute little ways.  And the best part is watching my friend be a mom.  LOVE!

It was the perfect way to spend the morning. 

This is Tyler being shy.  OMG.  SOOO Cute!

Sweet Baby Evan.

Hello up there!

If only I could put her in lock down mode at home.

Such a cute little trio!

The happiest little guy.

How did the two of us end up with 5 kids?  So fun to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment