Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First Fire

These crisp fall days had us craving a cozier house, so we decided to stoke up our first fire in our new digs.  After nearly 9 months in, I think it was due time.  We all enjoyed the ambiance of the crackling fire, and the extra heat.

Natalie insisted that Baby Happy liked the warm fire just as much as she did.  They both became so mesmerized by the flickering flames. 


One thing I hate about two year olds is their adamant "I do it myself" attitude.  It's so frustrating!  But, one thing I love about two year olds is that when they do it themselves you always end up with such hilarious outcomes.  I completely love how Natalie can never get her little tutu over her butt, and so every time she wears these pj's her little bum looks like this!  It makes me crack up every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment