Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Underwear Queen

There is never a dull moment with this girl around.  Over the weekend, Miss Natalie started climbing out of her crib.  I am surprised it has taken her this long to figure out that trick, and so disappointed that she finally has.  Transitioning to a big bed is not a fun task.  Even though it involves lots of snuggling which I do love, it also means lots of time spent snuggling.  I'm not talking minutes.  I'm talking hours.  After the ten to fifteen minutes of enjoyable snuggling has worn off, I spend the rest of the minutes lying there thinking about all the tasks that are left undone downstairs.  Alas, it is such a small window of time that they are this small and I shall try to soak it up and put aside all those "projects" until another day.

In any case, we decided to see if we could get Natalie to continue to sleep in her crib awhile longer.  I was hugely unsuccessful the first night.  David, on the other hand, put her down in her crib for blissful 3 hour nap the next day.  Very promising.  That same night our climber reappeared and decided cleaning out her sister's underwear drawer was the way to go.  She successfully got eight pair of Kendall's underwear up her leg before I came in to squash her fun and put her back in her crib.  I'm certain this will be another amazing adventure with Miss Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment