Monday, March 25, 2013

Clothes Drama

Whoa!  Kendall's clothes drama is insane right now.  I can't imagine what things will be like when she's 13.  She is SO particular about the clothes she wears.  Only certain clothes classify as "sister" clothes, and the others will just not do.  Most of her "sister" clothes are leggings and cotton shirts.  I'm not sure how or why this started and where she came up with this "sister" clothes business, but if I don't keep up with her laundry we have some pretty awful mornings picking out her clothes.  There is lots of hysterical screaming and big crocodile tears, let me tell you.  Some days I just don't have the energy to deal with it so I let her wear whatever she wants.  Like her horse shirt and leopard tights with her bum hanging out because she refuses to wear a skirt.  Who cares?  If we're not leaving the house for anything, we certainly don't!  As long as she's happy, comfortable and feeling like a sister life is good.

In addition, she is so very particular about laying out her pajamas.  When she takes them off, she lays them out on the floor as you see in the picture below.  It's the funniest thing.  Where does this stuff come from?  This girl and her crazy ideas just cracks me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment