Sunday, April 15, 2012
Kendall In Action
Kendall is growing up so fast. We've really started to notice a change in her over the past couple weeks. Her vocabulary is taking off, she's dressing herself, putting on her own shoes and becoming so independent. She comes up with her own ideas now instead of always following Ryan's lead.
It's so awesome watching a child's imagination take off. Here she is setting up a little house for her and her babies and anything else she can find.
She was adamant about feeding Natalie the other night so I let her. Her facial expressions are priceless. I'm pretty sure this is what I must look like when I feed Natalie!
And here she is playing drums and singing along. I LOVE how she's using her potty as her seat. I have no idea what prompted her to do this but it definitely made me smile. Ryan's behavior at the end of the video did not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment