Sunday, March 11, 2012

Grandma Evelyn

My Grandma Evelyn passed away on February 21st.  She was 95 years old so lived a long, beautiful life.  She left a legacy of 4 children, 7 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren (all under the age of 9!).  She was a wonderful lady and will be greatly missed, but we were so blessed to have her in our lives for so long.

I will always be grateful that she was able to meet all three of my children.

Grandma Evelyn with Natalie in September.
Natalie and I flew to Minnesota to attend her funeral.  I was so thankful I could be there with my family and celebrate Granmda's life.  It was so great to see everyone, especially my new nephew Zachary who was born on December 27th.

Me and Baby Z.

Zachary Kenneth.  He is SOOO Sweet.
One of the things I loved most about the day was that the kids played Bingo.  My Grandma LOVED Bingo.  She would never miss the Tuesday Bingo game at the Home where she lived.  It was such a fitting tribute to her.


Grace was the winner of the last game so got to call the numbers this game. 
 Everyone was thrilled to see Natalie, too.  Gina and her family hadn't seen her since September so it was especially fun for them.

Natalie and Andrew.

A Sister Picture.

She's so easy to kiss!

Jack and Natalie.  Jack is so good with her!

Evie and Smiley Natalie...well maybe not in this photo!

The Girls.

The Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment