Ryan's class has been learning about the solar system and Earth this month. He's been coming up with all sorts of intuitive questions about our planet. At dinner tonight he asked, "Mom, when did the world begin?". He caught me a little off guard with that big question out of the blue, then followed it up with, "Well, when will it end?". These are definitely the days I wish David was home to help me think of an insightful answer for our little thinker. When I did tell David his response was, "You should have told him that since the world revolves around him it began the day he was born"!
And the other day when we were out digging for worms he started narrating, "I'm digging in the earth, it's getting hotter, and hotter, and hotter, now I'm burning up, Oh My Goodness, Kendall, I've hit the core!".
These are the moments I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment