Friday, November 25, 2011

My Mom

My Mom came to stay with us last week while David was out being a mountain man in Montana.  He took his annual trip to hunt.  It's a great opportunity for him to get away, and a great opportunity to spend some more time with my mom!

Although, I didn't feel like I got to see her all that much.  She was playing the role of David after all, and the way are schedule is set up I don't see much of him either.

We had a little birthday celebration for Ryan with none other than Trophy Cupcakes, my Mom's favorite and ours too!  Most of our days were filled with card games, books and rocking babies and we enjoyed every minute.

Thanks, Mom! 

The only way I get things done some days.

Snug as a bug.

Trying to stay dry in the relentless rain.

The 5 year old and his cupcake.

Ryan is eying up that cupcake.

Cheese!

We love you, Grandma Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment