Sunday, November 13, 2011

Matching Jammies

I got the girls matching pj's the other day.  Kendall wore hers the night before I pulled Natalie's out.  When I started getting Natalie in hers Kendall FREAKED out.  She thought they were hers.  She is such a drama girl these days.  Anyway, the camera was close by so attempted to get a picture of them together.  Kendall was very eager to hold Natalie so I let her.  After 2 seconds she was done and basically tossed Natalie aside.  Poor Natty.



I snatched her up, and then Kendall decided it was her turn to take some photos of me and Natalie.  After a bit of cropping they turned out pretty good for a two year old photographer! 

I just LOVE that little face.  Those cheeks are so kissable!

By the way, Natalie's pj's are size 12 months - she is only 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment