Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kendall @ 10 Months

Only two more months and our baby girl will be 1!  It's really hard to believe.  It's insane how fast the time flies.

Kendall's demeanor has changed quite a bit in the last month.  She's no longer sleeping.  She's up almost every hour during the night.  We're not quite sure what is causing this, but she miraculously sleeps soundly when I finally drag her into bed with us....hmmmm.

She's also become a mommy's girl.  She screams when I put her down, or walk out of the room.  The little bugger.  She can be very dramatic!

She is eating a lot more table foods, but still struggling with this a bit.  She has a hard time keeping the food in her mouth.  She's very good at using her tongue to thrust it out.  We'll get there.  She had eggs for breakfast this morning and loved them.

Wiggly is one word to describe her.  She no longer will sit still for anything, especially getting her diaper changed.

I find her and Ryan playing together quite often now, which I love.  She usually gets roped into Ryan's silly games, but she is just so happy that he includes her that she could care less what they are doing!  It's so much fun to watch them interact.

Underneath the sleepless nights and mommy's girl routine, she is generally still a happy girl that we love to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment