My cousin Andrew stopped to visit us as he was making his way to Sitka for the summer. He wasn't here long enough, but we enjoyed every minute he was here.
He got here just in time to watch the kids for me while I attended a meeting. Kendall was asleep before I left, so he just had Ryan to deal with. As many of you know, getting that kid to bed is not an easy task! Ryan ended up crying for quite awhile, and never did go to sleep...but thankfully he did stop crying! Andrew seemed to handle it just fine.
On Tuesday, the crew just hung out while I was at work, and I'm sure they played a little baseball in the yard. When I got home we visited the Ballard Locks and then headed to Palisade for dinner. It was a beautiful day, and fun to show our awesome city off to Andrew.
I certainly hope he enjoyed his time here as much as we enjoyed having him!
No comments:
Post a Comment