Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome, Kendall Jo!










Kendall Jo Boehm made her entrance into the world at 3:42 am on 9.20.09. We really didn't expect her to come this week, so were pleasantly surprised! She weighed in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.

So far, she is a great baby (I hope this doesn't jinx it!). I actually have to wake her up to eat! That was never the case with Ryan. He cried non-stop the first 3 months!! Kendall is very sweet and snuggly. She loves to suck on her fingers and has no trouble with breastfeeding! Hooray!!

We got home last night, and got a good night's sleep. We debated if we should go home so early, but I felt good and Kendall was doing great so we did. I was much more comfortable in my own bed, and Kendall did awesome...so happy we made the decision we did.

Ryan seems to be adjusting well. He's a little more interested in her today, and very curious when she cries. He thinks it is funny when she sneezes, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment