Ryan met his buddy Charlie at Co-op Preschool last fall. Being the two oldest boys in the group, they really hit it off. I'm sure the other parents would cringe as their children soaked in all the rambunctious behavior! They would get going and just act crazy...running, screaming and laughing. They had so much fun!
We've seen Charlie a few times this summer, but it certainly doesn't compare to seeing him every week. Last week we met at Carkeek Park...aka "the Train Beach"....Ryan's favorite. We go there to throw rocks endlessly. Ryan has gotten brave over the summer and has begun to test out the water, instead of just throwing rocks. It was a cool, foggy morning, so I really didn't think he would go in the water. I didn't pack extra clothes nor did I warn Liz (Charlie's Mom) that getting wet would be an option.
Ryan went right in the water, and Charlie went in right after him. According to Liz, this has never happened before. They were both fully clothed and in shoes. Ryan, thankfully, had shorts and sandals on, but Charlie was in jeans and tennis shoes! They could have cared less, and had the best time playing, splashing and making noise.
We definitely need to get them together more often! They really are quite the pair. It is beyond adorable when they give each other hugs and kisses goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment